A couple weeks ago, I posted an initial status of the winmo automation project. Here is an update of where we are.
- Talos: DONE
- Mochitest: There are 2 patches required for this to work:
- Reftest: This requires 3 patches
- Modify reftest.jar to support http url for manifest and test files – up for review
- Refactor runreftests.py – one issue while trying to land, need to land this in the next couple days
- Add remotereftests.py still WIP – could be at review stage
I also have instructions for how to setup and run this.
- Refactor runxpcshelltests.py to support subclass for winmo – submitted for final review
- Add remotexpcshelltests.pyup for initial review
I have written some instructions on how to run xpcshell tests on winmo if you are interested.
Only a few patches have landed since the last update, but a lot of reviews have happened. Great progress has been made to resolve some of the unknown issues with running xpcshell and reftest remotely and everything is truly up for review. I expect next week at this time to have a much shorter list of patches.