I have been posting about this project for a while, so I figured I should give an update. Currently patches are landing and we are starting to get the final set of patches ready for review.
- Talos: This was the first part of this project and we have checked in 3 of the 4 patches to get Talos TS running. There is 1 patch remaining which I need to upload for review
- Mochitest: There are 4 patches required for this to work:
- Fix tests to not use hardcoded localhost – early review stages
- Add CLI options to mochitest for remote webserver – I need to cleanup my patch for review, at the end game
- Add devicemanager.py to the source tree – review started, waiting on sutagent.exe to resolve a few minor bugs
- Add runtestsremote.py to the source tree – review process started, waiting on other patches
Good news is all 4 patches are at the review stage
- Reftest: This requires 4 patches (1 is devicemanager.py from mochitest)
- Modify reftest.jar to support http url for manifest and test files – up for review
- Refactor runreftests.py – up for review
- Add remotereftests.py to source tree – needs work before review, but WIP posted
- Refactor runxpcshelltests.py to support subclass for winmo – WIP patch posted, close to review stage
- Add remotexpcshelltests.py to source tree – WIP patch posted
I have written some instructions on how to run xpcshell tests on winmo if you are interested.
Stay tuned for updates when we start getting these patches landed and resolving some of our device selection/setup process.