first round of new test harness code has landed

Back in October, I started working on code to run the unittests on Windows CE + Mobile. This is an ongoing project, but I am starting to get the ball rolling in the right direction finally.

Today I checked in my first (actually a set of 2) patch (and it didn’t get backed out this time) which converts the bulk of the python test harness code to be OO instead of a raw scripts.

This is sort of a halfway point in the code that needs to get checked into mozilla-central in order for us to be testing automation on a windows mobile phone. Big thanks to Ted for reviewing all my patches and to Clint for helping me test and do the actual checkin.

NOTE: I originally wrote this Jan 7th, and it finally made in it today:)

Advertisements

1 Comment

Filed under testdev

One response to “first round of new test harness code has landed

  1. Pingback: first round of new test harness code has landed | 2009

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s